Random home videos

I don't know what this will become yet. But, Google insisted on me giving them a URL when I uploaded a video to them, so I figured I'd better set something up. Let's see what happens!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Animals at Healesville Sanctuary video (Aug 2005)

Yay! This google video thing actually works! It took a few days but then it was over the weekend... but all the videos I'd uploaded have gone live now.

Here's the very first one - a short montage of cute animals drinking & eating at Healesville Sanctuary.

The description: "A few clips taken on a recent visit to Healesville Sanctuary in Victoria, Australia. There's a really cute looking wombat eating from his bowl. A white ibis clacking his beak as he eats a fish. And my favourite, a black cockatoo drinking water from a puddle"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home