Random home videos

I don't know what this will become yet. But, Google insisted on me giving them a URL when I uploaded a video to them, so I figured I'd better set something up. Let's see what happens!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Grampy's garden (1968)

Grampy didn't like being filmed much but he was very proud of his garden. This is some film Mum shot back in around 1968 of some of his favourite plants in the garden at Belford Road, East Kew in Melbourne Australia. I decided to send it to Google for easier sharing with family as well as safe storage. One day I'd like to work out what the plants are and plant some all together as a garden in his memory. (Unfortunately this only shows closeups of plants, no view of the overall garden, and there's no shots of Grampy himself but hey it's better than nothing!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home