Random home videos

I don't know what this will become yet. But, Google insisted on me giving them a URL when I uploaded a video to them, so I figured I'd better set something up. Let's see what happens!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Mum's 21st birthday (1968)

Mum had two 21st birthday parties – one for family and the other for friends, as they couldn’t fit everyone in otherwise. This film contains footage from both parties. It was originally filmed on 8mm with no sound, but I’ve now added a commentary by Mum. Among other things she names all the people there who she remembers, many of whom are her friends from the East Kew Baptist Church. The parties were held either in her parents house (my Gran and Grampy) at 40 Belford Road, East Kew in Melbourne Australia and at the church hall.



Family included are Kevin & Nola, Ken, Aunty Evelyn & Uncle Garvin, Grandma Olga & Grampy Lindsay Hunter, & “Da’, my great grandfather.

Mum’s friends who came included: David Lawrence (who taught Mum how to film), Ian & Sue Ponton, Marg Hall, Sue Herald, Angela & Gavin Finlay, John & Geoff Woods, Libby Church, Ian & Andrew Gillard, Sue Black, Norm Cobain, Helen Stephens and Penny Price.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home