Random home videos

I don't know what this will become yet. But, Google insisted on me giving them a URL when I uploaded a video to them, so I figured I'd better set something up. Let's see what happens!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Jenny rollerskating (early 1980's)

My little sister Jen used to roller-skate. This is a compilation of various clips of her skating... she looks very sweet! I'm not sure the exact year but my guess is it's from the early 1980's. Included are clips of her practicing at Bayswater Roller Rink (in eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia) and two routines where she's skating in either a competition or exhibition. There's also an exhibition routine with a bunch of other young kids skating to a Broadway number.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home