Random home videos

I don't know what this will become yet. But, Google insisted on me giving them a URL when I uploaded a video to them, so I figured I'd better set something up. Let's see what happens!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

US trip (part 1): South Dakota

In summer 2007 Dave and I took off on a nearly month long roadtrip in the US. We were supposed to start out in Denver but due to Air Canada's ineptitude we ended up only making it as far as Sioux Falls before giving up and hiring a car from there.

We drove pretty much all the way across South Dakota in an afternoon:



We would have loved to stop along the way but we'd committed to be at Mount Rushmore by that evening, and would have lost our hotel reservations had we not made it. Mount Rushmore was smaller than I'd imagined but still impressive and something I'd always wanted to see:



What was even more impressive though was Crazy Horse, which we went to the following morning enroute to Denver (to collect our bags which somehow Air Canada managed to send there even though they couldn't swing it for their owners!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home