Random home videos

I don't know what this will become yet. But, Google insisted on me giving them a URL when I uploaded a video to them, so I figured I'd better set something up. Let's see what happens!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

US trip (part 2): Across Wyoming to Cody

After our little foray into South Dakota, we spent nearly a week in Wyoming.

We left Mt Rushmore early morning and drove virtually without stopping down to Denver Colorado to rescue our suitcases (don't ask) and then back again all the way up to Douglas Wyoming.

The best bit of the drive were the backroads - stark but beautiful:



Next morning we left early to drive to Cody. This had been planned just as a stopping over point enroute to Yellowstone but it turned out to be great. There's 5 parts to this video: 1) Downtown Cody 2) Cody gunfighters 3) Cody trolley tour (seriously, this was one of the best of its kind I've been on, really fun & interesting) 4) Buffalo Bill museum and historical centre (ditto) 5) Cody nite rodeo (we nearly didn't go, thank goodness we did as it was the highlight of our visit!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home